We are delighted to announce the latest addition to our services-the Well Woman Clinic.
The Clinic is being run by a female gynaecologist who has special interest, particular knowledge, skill and expertise in this field of medicine. Quick turn around time, strict confidentiality, privacy and quality service are main features of our Clinic. We offer a comprehensive range of services for the investigation and treatment of all woman’s health related issues and gynaecological conditions including endometriosis; menopause; pelvic pain; menstrual disorders and all aspects of sexual and reproductive health.
Through our Well Woman Clinic we also provide:
- General gyno consultation.
- Ultrasound Scan facility.
- Wide range of laboratory tests.
- Cervical Smear Tests (free for all women between 25-60 years of age)
- Advice on all forms of contraception/prescriptions.
- Urine testing/MSUs.
- Emergency contraception/unplanned pregnancy-help and advise.
- Pregnancy tests.
- Mirena Coil(consultation/fitting/removal)
- HRT consultation.
- Infertility advice.
- Depo Provera.
- Implanon (consultation/fitting/removal)
- Menopause advice.
- HPV vaccine.
- STI-tests and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Blood tests for HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
For appointment please call 0567712743.